Tuesday, May 12, 2009

presents from my sons...



Throughout the years,
you've been someone
we could look up to
and depend on in countless ways....
you've been our friend-
someone we could laugh with,
cry with, and share with....
someone who's always cared

You've been our teacher -
your patience and wisdom
and kind understanding
have opened our eyes
and helped us grow....
you've been our example -
you've shown us how to be strong
and honest and good
by being all these things yourself.
You've been the best mother
there could ever be...
someone we're very grateful
to have in our lives-
someone we love very much.

From: Wafi

When the world
is spinning way too fast,
I know I have a place where I can go.
A place where I feel loved and secure,
where I know the goodness,
the sweetness,
and the rock-solid love
that are always with me....

I can't tell you
what it means to me
to have that kind of inspiration
in my life -
to feel your ongoing support,
steady strength,
and loving guidance
within me.
Thanks to you, Mother,
I know I have
what it takes
to find my way
through anything.
Happy mother's day

From: Razzaq


Thank you very much my sons...for making Mother's Day so special for me! I love both of you than anything forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment